What's your career bucket list?


We're fortunate to work in a career that provides so many different opportunities. I have cosmetology school friends that work in skin care, are nail artists, salon owners, makeup artists, and some even do hair behind the chair or for film and television. There are so many areas to grow and learn!
Being a stylist for over 12 years has presented me with amazing opportunities I never imagined, which got me thinking... what else can I do in this industry!? Starting Flourish was definitely one of those bucket list items for me! Finding a way to connect with other stylists and share knowledge has been wonderful.
However ther,e are a few more career goals on my current bucket list. Growing Flourish, increasing my success behind the chair, and taking classes from stylists I admire are just a few of those. So... what is on your career bucket list? Below are a few ideas to get you started:

- Work on a TV/movie set
- Have your work published in a magazine or online
- Travel to do hair, nails, makeup, etc.
- Take a class from one of your hair idols
- Own a salon
- Work for youself
- Grow your business behind the chair
- Learn a new skill (extensions, color, lashes, nails, etc.)

The list could go on and on! We would love to hear what is on yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho-Ho-Ho- Happy- Holidays Tips

Festive holiday makeup

Stay healthy during cold season!