Vision board

Remember making collages in school and how much fun it was? Well it still is fun and you should try doing one! We are half way through the year (if you can believe that), let it help you plan the next half of the year.

I like to keep this board next to my desk and add to it for inspiration. Sometimes it might be a random collection of ideas and other times it has a clear direction. It's usually a mix of what is currently happening in my life and weekly, monthly or yearly goals.

Right now it's all about WEDDINGS! My husband and I got married last October and my brother and his now wife were married a few days ago! Not to mention it is definitely wedding season at the salon. I think what I love most about this board is the flowers. They make me think of summer, weddings and just make me happy! So let your creativity flow and have fun making your own vision board! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho-Ho-Ho- Happy- Holidays Tips

Festive holiday makeup

Stay healthy during cold season!