Get Out of your Comfort Zone





As a hairstylist and creative person I am always looking for new sources of inspiration. It could be salon-related continuing education, events and classes outside of the industry, or even attending an art opening. I made it a goal this year to reach further into subjects I have been interested in. With the help of different social media outlets, it's been relatively easy to find local events and classes to attend. The learning and networking I have been able to do locally has been amazing! So far I've been to a social media class, a mindfulness class, and women's networking event this year. All have been helpful in teaching me something new, and have given me the opportunity to meet people with similar interests and goals.

FLOURISH started as a passion project for myself and Marielle. We wanted an outlet to share information with other stylist, connect with people and use some more of our creativity! So far it has been fun and inspiring. So my advice to you is to DO that thing you have been thinking about doing!!! Take a class, start a project, attend an event or begin a new hobby. You will learn things about yourself and probably meet some pretty cool people along the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho-Ho-Ho- Happy- Holidays Tips

Festive holiday makeup

Stay healthy during cold season!